- Hemp-derived CBD Pain Balm
- 1 oz (30 mL)
- Formulated to provide relief from body pains and sores
- Tea Tree Oil soothes and helps with inflammation
- Cooling sensation from eucalyptus, peppermint and menthol
- Made without fillers
- No THC
- Made in California, USA
Remedy Plus’ Pain Relief Balm was designed with the multi-generational family in mind. Pain impacts 1 in 10 Americans, sometimes for months at a time! The natural healing power of CBD provides an alternative to over-the-counter pharmaceuticals that work cohesively with our body’s receptors, for the entire family. Infused with eucalyptus, peppermint and tea tree essential oils, our Pain Relief Balm is easily applied onto areas seeking relief.
We know you want only the best for your family and loved ones – which is why our products are manufactured in a QA/QC, cGMP verified facility and lab tested by a third party.
The Remedy Plus Pain Relief Balm is a stand -alone product, meaning that our balm and its ingredients are designed to offer real relief and contribute to individual vitality without CBD. Our American grown, hemp derived CBD isolate extract is the “Plus” in our products.
How to Use
- Apply to area(s) seeking relief.
- Allow to dry before contact with clothing
- Reapply as needed
- Please store product at room temperature
- Third-party independent Lab Testing for quality and purity
- Adherence to Remedy Plus QA/QC and cGMP protocols for manufacturing
- If you think you might be subject to THC testing, learn more before using this product by clicking here
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great product to use wherever u are feeling muscle pain I highly recommend
I highly recommend this product, pain is gone almost instantly
Love this stuff I have problems with my back and I use this every night before go to bed and it works wonders.
This product WORKS! Fast relief. Great menthol eucalyptus smell. I travel with this item everyday. It’s the bomb. I use it in my neck, back, wrists, and hands. Love love love. This one doesn’t last as
Long though. That’s the bummer
Part of it.